1. The Philippines was once a Colony of Spain.
2 . The Philippines Lacks in Advanced Infrastructure
3. The Philippines is Developing Economy.
23105170 – construction site workers
4. The Philippines has Low Quality of Life .
5. The Philippines suffers from Political instability such as Insurgency.
6. The Philippines has High Rates of Poverty Incidence.
epa04540777 Filipino residents living in shanties along a river bank collect usefull items in Pasay city, south of Manila, Philippines, 27 December 2014. Philippine President Benigno Aquino signed a 2.6-trillion-peso (47.7 billion euro) national budget for 2015, which he said further limits opportunities for corruption and will partly be used to improve housing for the poor. EPA/FRANCIS R. MALASIG EPA/FRANCIS R. MALASIG
7. The Philippines has Overpopulation
Aerial photo over Manila, Phillipines
With it’s 11 million inhabitants Manika is one of the worldÕs largest and most densely populated cities. The Philippines is the 12th most populated country. Photographer: Mads Nissen
28. A family eats dinner in the slum area near the garbage dump ‘Smokey Mountain’.
10. Two boys are sleeping in city’s toxic garbage dump. The dump provides food and shelter for the many homeless. Photographer: Mads Nissen / GraziaNeri
8. The Philippines Suffers from low level of Sanitation.
9. The Philippines generally doesn’t have access to Quality Health Care .
A view of a crowded makeshift hospital after patients are evacuated from a hospital in an earthquake stricken Cebu city, in central Philippines October 15, 2013. Picture taken October 15, 2013. REUTERS/Erik De Castro (PHILIPPINES)
10.The Philippines is still a Low Income Country.
Note : Pictures not mine , credits to the owner . I salute to the person who captured this wonderful and meaningful photos. Incredible shots .